Convercetion
Senin, 20 Oktober 2008
Will you go to medan next week..? yes, I will.

Before you go to it I think you must know about medan location because I want you buy for me view foodS. The food name is Bika Ambon, please don’t forget you buy it to me when you will come back here because I never eat it again after me stay here in bandung city for lecture in university padjadjaran.

In medan the airport name is Polonia, not far from airport be the a hotel and the hotel name is danau toba. May be you will stay there for view days, hotel location danau toba not far with market location that sell that, so if you have empty time you can go to it by using taxi. the market name is petisa.

at that market is there ba type bika ambon at sells but I want you buy bika ambon mamma brand, because has taste very delicious but I don't know for you, do you like with me ask or not. When I still stay in medan city if I have some money I will buy it fo me and for my family to, usually I buy it just pay Rp 25.000 and I don’t now for know
posted by Tekomp at 20.47 | Permalink |


0 Comments: