MY HOBBY
Minggu, 26 Oktober 2008

My hobby is plays bike or come along bike match and attraction by using bike like this

I like that since I sit at first class junior ligh school until now this, but now I am not has bike because I lecture so that I leaving my bike at home and my house is at Medan. Previous I am more like to play ball

When am I sitting at class fourth elementary school, my hobby is plays ball and every afternoon I am with my friends always plays ball behind my house because my house has vast yard. At my school, I also often am playing ball moment rest because I have friend that has ball then he brings the ball to school and because his house not far from school. moment play usually I am become keeper because I am not capable to be assailant, if I am assailant, I often doesn't get ball and only runs to chase ball. but I like with this game only when do I still elememtary school.

After pass, we move to city Binjai because my father buys a house there. Binjai city situated between field and acheh, at my school I has a friend and his name is herman, he is who make me becoming not like to play ball. house distance with my school is aboud 1 km usually I am at delivers by my father, then I say to my father to buys a bike because I want to go to school by using bike and then my father buys it to me.

When I go to school by using bike my friend see and say “hey, where do you buy bike? you have bought good bike and I thing can to racing”. Then he brings me and introduce to the his friends and then they train me for attraction, like this

or like this

Every afternoon I come to their place to play while learn attraction by using bike because I want can and joint with their group, they also invite me go to come along to compete, but I don't dare so that I only come to see my friends follow the competes.

Then when I know next week will perform compete I want to try it, I say to my father and he allows me to follow and then give me money Rp 15.000 for enrollment and buy foods. At that compete me loses because I am not yet has ability likes my friends, but I often come along at compete so that I am ever win although for once it is compete at city binjai. Now I can do several attractions like this picture.

posted by Tekomp at 21.59 | Permalink |


0 Comments: