Minggu, 02 November 2008

Senior High School


At 2003 I graduate from junior high schol and continue to Senior high school, my new school name is SMK 1 Medan Putri, the location at Medan city and not far from my house. every day I go to school by using city transport and if my father doesn't go to the office I go by using motor.


I have many boy friend and has only one woman friend because I choose to enter at technical school. my school has four directions likes:


1. Automotive technique

2. Technique industry

3. Video audio technique

4. Electricity technique


From to four directions I choose to take video audio technique direction because I want can modify audio tools like tape, radio, and sound system. Since childhood up to now I am like music so much, I don't know why? may be because my father and my mother likes music. for that I choose to enter into technical school and take video audio technique direction so that can modify or make a tool amplifier by ear very good. like picture hereunder:




series amplifier 18 watt


Picture above a sebuh series amplifier a success I make when I still semester secont, function amplifier this beautify and brace sound wave and if make with larger ones power so series will produce voice good.


Every week we always get praktekum to prove theories at give by our teacher and fit-up a little series likes power supply, series led and menyco lamp. When do I still at semeter one , I have problem to make a series because I not yet understand manner use a measuring instrument, so that I often fail in experiment because miscount tension or current from series whom I make.


This tool name multitester, by means of this me can measures tension, current and arrest bigly value that. every day I always bring the tool and often try to measures voltage (AC) in my home, measures tension batrai (DC) and measures every component likes a resistor, capacitor, diode, and a trafo so that in a few month I can use the it and success make several series like pictures above.

posted by Tekomp at 21.43 | Permalink |


0 Comments: