COME TO JAKARTA
Minggu, 23 November 2008

On thursday 22 july 2006 at 80.00 PM is when I with my family walk off Medan city for come to Jakarta city. Our aim comes to Jakarta go on vacation, from Medan city, we go to use a bus, this bus named is ALS (Antar Lintas Sumatra) and the station location at road Sisingamangaraja Medan.



The bus ALS


For trip to Jakarta everyone must pay RP 330.000, one week before go us order ticket so that we can choose seat in bus, I go with second my younger sister, one my younger brother and with my mother. My mother and my younger sit at seat most in front of but I sit at seat sequence second with occupant other. he also will go to jakarta together with us


Previous we use ship or aeroplane if will go to Jakarta, but because want to pass by and see cities exist along Sumatra island so we use bus. On friday morning we arrived in Pakan baru city, there we stop at a restaurant to buy food, bathe, and rest. We stop during 30 minutes and then we are continue the trip. Pakan baru city famous with oil mine so that alongside trip, we always see pipe very long and air at the city is very hot.


Day next we also many pass by city and many differences that has by every city. But I don't want again go or go home uses bus, because during at trip, I only sit and never stand or walk so that my body is ill and my head also ill because when sleep my head often bumped with the window when does bus turn and I very difficult to sleep.


Then I also never many imbibe water for fear of must go to bathroom when is bus walking so that I am very thirsty during in bus and food price alongside also very expensive if at compare with food price at Medan city. That insident me natural during three-day, on saturday at 04.00 PM we have arrived at Jakarta and at ALS station my uncle has waited to bring us to the his house.

posted by Tekomp at 20.34 | Permalink |


0 Comments: