Line Tracking
Kamis, 04 Desember 2008
Now I am sitting and study at semester third, I get lesson about microcontroller at teach by my lecturer he named is Mr Asol Solahudin, but after several meetings we not again lecture with him and replaced with lecturer other. When My lecturer stop to give lecture, he gives us task to make a line tracking robot. Every class must make two robots, Mr Asol give us time during three weeks to finish robot. Then I and my friend he named is Sofyan, we ask money to everyone that come along in robot maker group because to make a robot we want much money, if robot finished has liked this picture.



Line Tracking

After money is gatherred, I and my friend goes to electronic component sale place at Jaya Plaza and we soon turn on component that we have bought to board PCB. Several weeks, we are finished make bort and driver motor for robot, but we get difficulty makes censor. We are difficulty looks for component for censor, that component name is Transistor and then we find it after my friend tells to us transistor seller place whom we require so that finished we make censor.

The robot finished, but we are not yet success make robot because robot doesn't work like we want. The robot doesn't give response, when shall we give program so that we repair again during one week and after finished we get problem again to censor. The sensor can not read stripe whom we make or doesn't give respond and that problem up to now not yet can we finish. So help us, if you know where place sells component to sonsor.




posted by Tekomp at 18.18 | Permalink |


0 Comments: